Over the last few months, we evaluated our company name, logo, and overall look, and we decided to make some changes (as detailed in the previous post). Well, with a refreshed name and new logo comes a whole new website.
Our old website, jimsmrfixit.com, has done it's job for us the past few years. However, it's time to move forward with a new website that will provide an improved experience for our clients. We have now changed the name of the website, added our new company look, and included much more information to answer most questions that are asked about us.
The new website, mrfixitpros.com, is currently in development at this time and should be launching as soon as possible. Here's a few preview shots of the new site:
The highlights of the 1st edition of the new website include:
- Full list of services and how we can help
- Explanation of the types of clients we serve
- Map of our service areas and a list of our business hours
- Full list of pricing, discounts, and payment information
- Galleries of our work
- Online form for clients to request free estimates
- Inclusion of all our contact information and how to connect with us on social media
- Information of client reviews and review sites
- A blog for announcements, news, and tips
- Information about our mission, history, values, and team
- List and info on our qualifications, licenses & insurance, etc
- FAQ page with common questions and answers
- Resource page with links and downloadable forms
This list is a great set of highlights for just the 1st edition of the new site. Over time, we will adjust and add to continue to make the experience better for the clients. We are certainly excited to launch this site soon! Once it is launched, the old website's address will redirect to the new site.
We will definitely make sure to update everyone once the new site launches. We like our brand new look and we are ecstatic about our whole new website!